Wednesday, June 28, 2017

How to Naturally Heal an Ailing Stomach

How to Naturally Heal an Ailing Stomach

When I get really sick with an aliment such as the flu or nauseous stomach, and traditional medicine seems to fail me, I turn to Ginger.

The health benefits of Ginger are endless. Ginger is known for its anti-inflammatory benefits. Ginger is good for colds, flu, nausea, motion sickness, and chest congestion. It's also a natural blood thinner. You can use it for medicinal purposes or to flavor food. I prefer to use it for medicinal purposes.

Ginger is spicy, peppery, and pungent. It has a very strong taste, but I can't say enough good things about Ginger. You can buy it fresh in the vegetable section of your local supermarket or you can buy ginger capsules at your local health food store. I use mostly raw Ginger and Ginger capsules. You can find fresh Ginger root in the vegetable section of your local supermarket. I prefer to make a strong tea out of it.

Instructions

    1

    Rinse the Ginger Root: Rinse the Ginger with water to remove any excess dirt before slicing it.

    2

    Slice Ginger:
    Slice the Ginger into thin slices. You can use the whole root or half of the root. Add the ginger to the 2-3 cups of water in a pot.

    3

    Boil Water and Ginger Together:
    In a pot, let the water boil with the sliced Ginger for 45 minutes to an hour.In a pot, boil 2-3 cups of water with the sliced ginger root.

    4

    Drink:
    If the tea is too strong to drink, add more water. You can also add cinnamon, lemon or honey. The tea has a very strong taste going down my throat, but Ginger Tea makes me feel so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment