Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Natural Cold Sore Treatments

Natural Cold Sore Treatments

Cold sores are a direct cause of the herpes simplex virus and are highly contagious. They are small, painful, pus-filled blisters that appear on the lips, gums and the roof of the mouth. You may get some pain or tingling a few days before the cold sores appear. There is no cure for the herpes virus that causes cold sores, but you can use natural ways to treat them.

Lysine

    Lysine is used to make protein we need to produce infection-fighting antibodies. We get lysine through natural supplements and foods we eat because it is an amino acid. Lysine is good at decreasing the effects of the herpes virus. We get lysine through foods we eat such as red meat, milk, eggs, cheese, wheat germ, fish and brewers' yeast. Lysine competes with another amino acid called arginine. The less arginine we have, the more lysine we have in our bodies. Lysine supplements taken three times a day may help shorten the duration of cold sores.

Lemon Balm

    Lemon balm is also known as Melissa officinalis. It has antiviral properties and is a good natural way to treat cold sores. You can use lemon balm in a cream form to reduce the recurrence of cold sores.

Peppermint Oil

    Peppermint essential oils have been found to penetrate the skin and have a direct effect against the herpes virus. Peppermint oil has not been scientifically proven to work on everyone to treat cold sores naturally. Until it has been, it should not be used.

Self Heal

    Self heal is an herb commonly grown in China and Europe. It is also known as Prunella vulgaris and is a perennial plant. The extracts of self heal have been known to treat herpes simplex I and herpes simplex II viruses.

Resveratrol

    Resveratrol is a compound found in red grapes and has been found to be effective against the herpes simplex virus. You can use this natural treatment as a cream to treat cold sores. It has also been found to be effective on animals with the herpes virus. It has been found to be just as effective as Zovirax, a topical cold sore ointment.

Propolis

    Propolis is a natural, brownish, resinous substance. Bees collect it from poplar to keep their hives clean. Propolis is very effective against cold sores. It has been found to prevent the virus from entering the body cells and to block the reproduction and spread of herpes.

3 comments:

  1. Must read! My names are Emily Robert from US taxes for a year now i have been living with this virus called HERPES VIRUS and i have been taking some medications from my Doctor and there was no improvement, All thanks to God almighty for using Dr Oyekpen for curing my Herpes Virus with the help of his powerful root and herbs...Well i do not have much to say, with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr, Oyepen to reach me when i thought it is all over, today i am now happy after the medical doctor have confirmed my status Negative, i have never in my life believed that HERPES could be cure by any herbal medicine. so i want to use this medium to reach other persons who is suffering from any deadly disease you can contact Dr, Oyekpen on his email, droyekpenherbalhome@gmail.com or call/whatsapp +2348168257144, you can also message him on facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Oyekpen/

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from ( COPD AND HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR OFURE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to DR OFURE telling him about my (COPD AND HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email DR.OFURE on : drofureherbalhome@gmail.com sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address drofureherbalhome@gmail.com or contact him on his via whatassp +234(0)8162868851

    THANKS SO MUCH DOCTOR

    ReplyDelete
  3. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
    This is real take it serious, who will believe that herbs can cure herpes, i never believe it will work, i have spend a lot, getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, but it got to a time when there was nothing left in me again because i was so broke, one day a friend introduce this great man to me on line called Dr INIBOKU who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him but I never thought herbals can cure herpes, though I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, the Courier Office told me that 5-7 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, that was how my herpes disappeared, i will never stop to thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and you will be cured permanently, contact him via: drinibokuspelltemple@gmail.com. or call +2347059186346.
    THESE ARE THE THINGS DR. INIBOKU DOES.
    . HERPES
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER
    . DIABATES
    . COPD

    ReplyDelete