Sunday, January 29, 2017

What Are Some Home Cures For Herpes?

What Are Some Home Cures For Herpes?

Herpes simplex virus is known as genital warts, cold sores, fever blisters, HSV-1 or HSV-2. It usually is seen as blisterlike outbreaks on the skin and inside the mouth. But can also lead to more serious types of body infections. For thousands of years, doctors have tried to find a cure, but HSV has proven to be persistent and hard to control. Recent studies suggest that HSV-1 is not strictly an infection of the mouth as was previously thought, and that it can be transmitted to the genital area and passed through transmission of body fluids in the same way HSV-2 is spread. There is no cure, but in many cases, the symptoms can be treated with simple methods and over-the-counter medications.

Relief of Symptoms

    - Maintaining good hygiene is imperative. Avoid touching the infected area, wash hands frequently, and keep fingernails clean to avoid transferring germs to the open sores.
    - Drink plenty of water to help flush the virus out of your body
    - Keep the infected area clean and dry. Clean gently with water and a mild soap, rinse thoroughly, and pat dry or use a hair dryer on a cool setting.
    - Cornstarch or a similar powder may be effective in keeping the area dry, but women should not use products containing talcum (often found in baby or body powder) because it may increase the risks of certain types of cancer.
    - Wear clothing that fits loosely and 100-percent cotton underwear to promote air circulation.
    - Ice packs placed directly on the infected area may soothe the pain and promote healing by suppressing the virus.
    - Some people report that warm baths help relieve the pain.
    - Avoid sex during outbreaks. Friction can prevent the blisters from healing.
    - Over-the-counter pain medications (ibuprofen, acetaminophen or aspirin) can help reduce fever and pain.

Dietary Supplements

    Many sources on the internet claim that oils and supplements help--and some even go so far as to say cure--herpes. The fact is that herbal and dietary supplements do not require approval and testing by the FDA, so the claims are largely unproven. Check with your doctor before adding any herbal supplements to your diet, because just like medications, herbal remedies or dietary supplements can have drug interactions and unexpected side effects.

Oral Herbs and Supplements

    - Echinacea is used to stimulate the immune system and help fight infection. When taken over time, echinacea can lower white blood cell count. It may also interfere with certain drugs used to treat the immune system.
    - Siberian ginseng works to boost the immune system. When tested on herpes patients, it was found to reduce the frequency, severityand length of outbreaks.
    - Lysine is an essential amino acid found in food. Taking lysine supplements can help speed up recovery and reduce the chances of recurrence.
    - Bee products containing propolis, a substance collected by bees that contains natural antibiotic properties and is thought to boost the immune system.

Topical Ointments

    - Aloe vera is a substance found in the aloe plant that has natural healing and soothing properties. While topical aloe has no known side effects, many aloe vera lotions commonly sold contain very little aloe and are mostly made up of other ingredients, any number of which could irritate blisters and make the condition more painful.
    - Zinc in a topical form may relieve symptoms and help prevent recurrences of HSV-1 herpes (canker sores). It is not recommended for genital herpes.

Warnings

    Always check with your doctor or health-care provider before taking any kind of herb or supplement. Several prescription medications for the treatment of herpes are available by prescription. Some home cures for herpes may make the problem more severe, so if symptoms persist or get worse, see your doctor. An estimated one out of four adult women in the United States suffer from this highly contagious infection. The infection can hide in the system for many years before erupting. Prevent the spread of sexually transmitted disease by using condoms. People can pass herpes to a partner before they know they have it.

6 comments:

  1. Hello every one, My names are Shelly Maggie from USA,I am here to give my testimony about a herbalist doctor (Dr. Aleka) who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2015, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay, One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution,so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me introduce me to a doctor (Dr. Aleka) who use herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i email him, he told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly, Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished, so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at: Supernaturalsolutioncenter@gmail.com. you can also view Dr. Aleka website: http://supernaturalsoluti.wixsite.com/dr-aleka.
    He also have a herbal cure for this list of this diseases and virus below:
    CANCER
    SHINGLE
    HIV&AIDS
    DIARRHEA
    DIABETEs
    ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis)
    MND (MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE)
    HEPATITIS B and C
    PSORIASIS e.t.c

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 15 year of our faithful marriage my husband still cheated on me.i never knew my husband have herpes and he never told me that he caught herpes,until i was noticing some changes in my body such as itching,tingling and burning:before the blister appear.so i decided to visit the hospital,and the doctor confirm me herpes positive.i was crying at the hospital,Because for Good 15 years of our marriage i have being faithful to my husband i never cheated on him.When i got home i told him that he cheated on me he denied to me.I ask him if he did not cheated on me, how come i contacted herpes.i was searching the internet on how to get the Herpes cure,i meet several comment.but i find out that most people who has being cure from this same herpes are all talking about doctor omole herpes cure.so i mail him about my cure too and he reply my mail that same day,and i explain my present predicament to him and how i manage to get his contact.he request for my personal info wish i send to him.he told me that the herbal medicine is free,it not for sales.after much conversation,he send me the herbal medicine wish me and my husband use for 8 days as we were told by him.before that 8 days complete i found not that all the pain,itching e.t.c. were all gone.after 10 days me and my husband visit the hospital,what marvel me was that doctor confirm me and my husband herpes negative.i am here to tell the whole world to help me to thanks doctor omole for restoring my life back to me and my family and to also let them know that there is cure for herpes.if you're having herpes,cancer,epilepsy,ulcer or stroke e.t.c kindly email him via doctoromoleherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just wanted to mention I have not had an outbreak of HSV 2 for almost 3 years now (since the first year I got it). When I first contacted it (did go to doctor and got confirmed) I had a couple outbreaks that year (very painful) and then no outbreaks ever again. Like I said it has been almost 8 years. The only thing I can think I did was I used essential oil applications on my sacrum. I did take anti viral meds the doctor gave me for a couple weeks after the first outbreak to take care of the acute symptoms (I didn’t take them for the 2nd outbreak later that year and now this happened in my life I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS patient in the world i never believed that there could be any complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s testimony on blog sites of how Dr. IDAHOSA herbal cure and sent to them and they were cured. i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes on my system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine Dr.IDAHOSA I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true, Here is his email hsvnaturalremedyclinic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been suffering from ( COPD AND HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR OFURE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to DR OFURE telling him about my (COPD AND HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email DR.OFURE on : drofureherbalhome@gmail.com sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address drofureherbalhome@gmail.com or contact him on his via whatassp +234(0)8162868851

    THANKS SO MUCH DOCTOR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been suffering from ( COPD AND HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man DR OFURE and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to DR OFURE telling him about my (COPD AND HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email DR.OFURE on : drofureherbalhome@gmail.com sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!! with your lovely Email Address drofureherbalhome@gmail.com or contact him on his via whatassp +234(0)8162868851

    THANKS SO MUCH DOCTOR

    ReplyDelete
  6. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
    This is real take it serious, who will believe that herbs can cure herpes, i never believe it will work, i have spend a lot, getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, but it got to a time when there was nothing left in me again because i was so broke, one day a friend introduce this great man to me on line called Dr INIBOKU who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him but I never thought herbals can cure herpes, though I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Courier Service for delivery, the Courier Office told me that 5-7 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of one month, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, that was how my herpes disappeared, i will never stop to thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and you will be cured permanently, contact him via: drinibokuspelltemple@gmail.com. or call +2347059186346.
    THESE ARE THE THINGS DR. INIBOKU DOES.
    . HERPES
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER
    . DIABATES
    . COPD

    ReplyDelete