Tuesday, January 17, 2017

DMSO for Herpes Cure

Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) is a naturally occurring substance that is an alternative treatment for herpes sufferers. DMSO is available without a prescription and may be used on oral and genital herpes as well as shingles. Widely available online, DMSO is moderately priced and endorsed by several testimonials of users who have received relief.

Facts

    Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO) is a substance found in nature. It occurs naturally through the decomposition of plants and is also found in marine algae. Because it is a naturally occurring substance, DMSO was characterized by Dr. Morton Walker in his book "DSMO -- Nature's Healer" as being safer than aspirin. The way DMSO works is that it is able to penetrate the protein coating around the herpes virus's cells. It is this penetration that separates DMSO from other available pharmaceuticals that are only to treat and suppress herpes rather than cure it.

Features

    Once through the skin and inside the herpes virus cell, DMSO works to kill the virus by elevating the levels of oxygen within the cell. Because the herpes virus cannot live in an atmosphere with elevated levels of oxygen, the herpes virus dies before it can reproduce. Once the individual cell is eliminated it stops the herpes outbreak as well as prevents future outbreaks. DMSO has been used as a substance to breach the barrier of a virus's cell in order to deliver other types of medication since 1963, but it is now found to be an effective medication in itself.

Treatment Regimen

    There are two parts to treating herpes with DMSO, a three-day treatment for outbreaks that are about to occur and a five month maintenance program. The three-day treatment consists of applying DMSO each day for three days at the beginning of an outbreak called the "prodome" period. This application will prevent the outbreak from manifesting. For the next five months herpes sufferers should repeat the three-day treatment once or twice each month whether or not they suspect that an outbreak is about to appear. According to NeverAnOutbreak.com after the five-month regime 75 percent of users "will remain completely outbreak and symptom free even after discontinuing the treatment."

Application

    DMSO is applied topically to the affected area. The topical treatment is available in scented creams, aloe based creams, and is reinforced by using a stabilized liquid oxygen booster that is dissolved in water or juice and ingested. To prepare the stabilized liquid oxygen, users should dissolved two to three drops of the substance in 8 oz. of water or juice and drink three times per day. It can be used for both genital and oral herpes with the same effectiveness.

Warning

    Although DMSO is a naturally occurring medication it should be used cautiously. DMSO should not be used by women who are pregnant and should be tested on a small area of the skin to make sure that an allergy does not appear prior to applying to a larger surface. It is also important for those who are considering using DMSO to consult a physician before using the product to make sure that it will not cause an unintended negative chemical reaction with any other medication that the individuals are currently taking.

7 comments:

  1. My mouth is short of words, i am so happy because Dr Bello has healed me from herpes viris which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always make sure i can become Herpes negative one day, but there was no answer until i found Dr Bello the herbal medicine of African who provide me some healing herbs that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now Herpes Negative, i am very happy, thank you Dr Bello for helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr Bello and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is Herpes positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that Herpes disease is a deadly type,contact Dr Bello for your Herpes healing medicine today at: bellosolutionhome@gmail.com or bellospelltemple@gmail.com He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr Bello today for your healing spell immediately, you can also call or add him on whatsApp +2348147271779 thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
    This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called DR.EHBOS who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: drehbos@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348133505254 THESE ARE THE THINGS DR.EHBOS CAN DO
    . HERPES
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  3. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
    This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called DR.EHBOS who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: drehbos@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348133505254 THESE ARE THE THINGS DR.EHBOS CAN DO
    . HERPES
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr VOODOO., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He send natural medicine herbs to me and told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take the medicine, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen if you also need a help, you can also email him at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natural herbs medication today may Sound like an alternative healing, but only fee people really knows and understand that fact that Doctor Madiba provides the best natural herbs medication that cures herpes virus totally, it's true that Doctor Madiba actually cured me from hsv2 and I'll like to be sincere to you that his medication works great with perfect results, my test proves that I have been free from herpes virus, just with two bottles of his medication and Instructions to use, Contact him today VIA WhatsApp: +27815597060 or email: doctormadibalherbalremedy@gmail.com Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings to the general public, I want to tell about how I was cured of
    HIV disease by a Doctor called Dr. voodoo . I was browsing the Internet
    searching for remedy on HIV and I saw a comment of people talking about how
    Doctor voodoo cured them. I was scared because I never believed in the
    Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i having no hope of
    been cured of HIV so I decided to contact him with his email that was
    listed on the comment voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com when I contacted
    him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and
    it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem,
    my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. voodoo God will give
    you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being sincere
    and great men. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any
    problem Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
    or Add him up on WhatsAp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oral herpes is a bothering virus, but overcoming is possible,I was diagnosed with genital herpes type 1 (hsv1),i contacted Dr voodoo his Email voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com for treatment where i heard and read about Dr. voodoo on a forum. After Three weeks of herbal medication i went for test and i was tested negative from Herpes thank you Doctor,Here is Dr voodoo WhatsApp's number +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete