Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Alternative Treatments for Plantar Warts

Plantar warts are found on the bottom of the feet and are characterized by a soft center surrounded by rough rings. There may be little black dots, which are bits of coagulated blood. These warts can be painful and affect posture. Like genital warts, they are caused by a strain of human papillomavirus (HPV). Natural treatments for warts work more slowly than their conventional counterparts, but they are pain free and inexpensive.

Herbal Treatments

    Aloe vera gel has strong antiviral and antibacterial properties. Apply to the wart two to three times a day until it is gone.
    Astragalus keeps the immune system functioning properly, which is important for preventing and healing warts. Take capsules as directed on the label.
    Bloodroot is a well-known natural topical agent used for removing warts and skin tags. A good paste is available from Omega Labs. Apply as directed on the product label and cover with a bandage.
    Bromelain strengthens the immune system and contains enzymes that help dissolve warts. Take 2,000 milligrams three times daily. If you are allergic pineapple, you may develop a rash when using bromelain. Discontinue use if a rash appears.
    Olive leaf is one of the strongest anti viral herbs available; take 250 to 500 milligrams three times daily.
    Reishi mushroom is a powerful immune stimulant that also has strong antiviral properties; take 150 to 300 milligrams three times a day.
    Cat's claw is good for stimulating the immune system and fighting off viruses; take 20 milligrams three times a day.

Other Suggestions

    Make a garlic patch by covering the wart with olive or castor oil, and place a thin slice of garlic over it. Keep these treatments in place for 24 hours, and replace if necessary. Place a piece of tape over it to hold it in place.
    A study led by A. Schneider published in a 1990 edition of Nutrition and Cancer found that pork intake is strongly linked to the growth of warts and tumors caused by HPV.

1 comment:

  1. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DOCTOR INIBOKU.
    Hello everyone my name is victoria johnson I am here to testify of the great work Dr iniboku did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of hers who has been suffering from same herpes has just been cured by Dr iniboku the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr iniboku a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr iniboku and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr iniboku and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr iniboku with this Email Address at drinibokuspelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp or call him:+2347059186346 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony.

    ReplyDelete